Development of Islamically and ethically Knowledgeable and practicing professionals; with balanced, dynamic and wholesome personality; and sense of social responsibility needed for serving mankind with integrity and steadfastness. (al-An’am 6, 162.)
- To design, develop and implement Academic and Training program for proper development of balanced personality among the students, faculty and support staff.
- To sensitize (on the basis of continuous evaluation and review) the administrative & academic staff regarding their ethical and professional responsibilities.
- To develop an appropriate Islamic methodology and environment in academic programs, co-curricular activities and field research with highest standards of ethics, morality, and behavior.
- To conduct and co-ordinate projects research on ethical issues and total being of humans as Allah’s servants of Allah
- To create awareness and to educate the community about positive measures to be taken for promotion of physical, mental, social and moral health. (al-Furqan 25:63-77, Luqman 31:13-26, Mulk 67:22, Bani Israeel 17:37, al-Nisa 4:3, al-Ma’eda 5:8, al-An’am 6:152, Ha-Mim as-Sajdah 41:33-34, an-Nahl 16:125, an-Nisa 4:171, al-Maeda 5: 77)
Click here to download the full document (WORD DOCUMENT – right-click and save target as to download)